SC CRIUS CONSULTING SRL in the collection, processing and storage of personal data
1. The purpose of using personal data as a data subject
By providing your personal data, as the person concerned you express your express and unequivocal consent regarding the use by CRIUS CONSULTING SRL. of the data collected in the following purposes:
- To take over CLAIMS and/or the suggestions you and to answer you appropriately, in which case we will need, for example, your name, landline/mobile phone number, e-mail address;
- To pick you up online requests sent through the form available on the website https://crius.ro/ in which case we will need, for example, the name, landline/mobile phone number, address;
- To contact you in the event of any problems encountered services, in which case we will need, for example, your landline/mobile phone number;
- For the recruitment process when you apply online for one of the open positions, in which case we will need your name, landline/mobile phone number, e-mail address. Applying for a job/recruitment. When you apply for a job within CRIUS CONSULTING SRL personal data will be processed and controlled by CRIUS CONSULTING SRL and will be used only for recruitment purposes (interview, communications related to the recruitment process). The personal data used in the recruitment process will not be stored for a longer period of time than necessary for the recruitment and will not be disclosed to third parties. If applicants/candidates wish to access, modify or delete their personal data after the recruitment process has ended, they are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +40 359 466 444
data Your collection for the purposes listed above they will be kept only as long as necessary to meet the purposes for which they were collected respectively 1 (one) year or as long as the law requires, after which the personal data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous data, with the exception of the situation in which there is an imperative legal provision to keep them.
2. Your rights as a data subject
Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) confers more rights on individuals whose personal data is processed. As long as the personal data are kept by CRIUS CONSULTING SRL , You as the data subject has the following rights:
Right of access it means that you have the right to obtain a confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing your personal data and, if so, access to the respective data and to information on the manner in which the data are processed.
The right to data portability refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured, currently used and machine-readable format and to the right to have these data transmitted directly to another operator, if this is technically feasible.
The right to opposition refers to the right to oppose the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it considers a legitimate interest of the operator. When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, you have the right to oppose the processing at any time.
The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were sent, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
The right to data erasure ("the right to be forgotten") means that you have the right to request that we delete your personal data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; you oppose the processing and there are no legitimate reasons that prevail; personal data were processed illegally; personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
The right to restriction of processing it can be exercised if the data subject disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal, and the person opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting the restriction instead; in case of CRIUS CONSULTING SRL he no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; in case the data subject objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is checked whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the respective person.
- All these rights can be exercised through a written request, signed and dated, sent to our headquarters or to the email address email@example.com
In addition, starting on May 25, 2018, if you have any complaints or questions related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints regarding the processing of personal data can be addressed to the National Authority for the Supervision of the Processing of Personal Data.
3. Data transfer
CRIUS CONSULTING SRL will not transfer, sell or exchange your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
4. Your data security
CRIUS CONSULTING SRL took technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of protection and security in the operations carried out on personal data by limiting unauthorized access, or against the loss or unauthorized manipulation of data. In addition, in accordance with the evolution of IT technology, we make continuous efforts to adapt security measures.
5. Use of personal data
We will use personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected. We will keep this information for the period specified in art. 1 above. Access to personal data is strictly limited to staff CRIUS CONSULTING SRL
7. Security of processing
We will process data securely, apply and maintain appropriate technical measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access. In case of possible data security violations. CRIUS CONSULTING SRL has the obligation to notify the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing within 72 hours and the persons concerned as soon as possible;
8. Access and rectification or deletion of personal data
Users have the right to request at any time during the storage period described in art. 1 hereof, exercising the rights of the data subject as provided in art. 2 of this policy and Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) by sending an email to email@example.com.
9. Complaints/reports/requests and response deadlines
Users whose data were collected and/or processed and for whose purposes they gave their consent, during the entire period for which these data were collected, the data subjects - users can send complaints / notifications / requests to CRIUS CONSULTING SRL thus sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The response period for such complaints/reports/requests is 30 (thirty) days from the date of their receipt and registration.
10. Changes/additions to this policy
11. Contact details
CRIUS CONSULTING SRL with registered office at 118 George Emil Palade Street, Oradea, registered at the Trade Registry Office under no. J05/1706/2011, unique registration code RO 29165180, email address: email@example.com.