The North-West Regional Development Agency launched three final guides for the calls dedicated to SMEs in the counties of Bihor, Cluj, Bistrita, Maramures, Satu-Mare, Sălaj
On Friday, August 11th 2023, the North-West Regional Development Agency published the following three final guidelines for SMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) with registered office in the North-West Region: PR NV/2023/131B/1, PR NV/2023/131.C/1, PR NV/2023/131.D/1.
PR NV/2023/131B/1 – Increasing the competitiveness of SMEs in the NV Development Region
The call for projects is competitive, with submission deadline from 18 September 2023 to 18 March 2024.
Eligible beneficiaries are micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in urban and rural areas registered in the North West Region.
Beneficiaries can obtain non-reimbursable funding of between 200.000 and EUR 1.500.000 EURO.
Activities in the field of production are scored additionally, as the investments must also be made in the eligible counties mentioned above.
Eligible investments are, for example, construction, extension of production and service premises, purchase of technological equipment, machinery, working installations, specific equipment to achieve energy savings, systems using renewable energy sources (solar energy, wind energy, hydro-energy, biomass or bio-thermal energy) to make the activities for which funding is requested more efficient.
PR NV/2023/131.C/1 – Increasing the competitiveness of SMEs in the fields of robotics and nanotechnologies
The call for projects is competitive, with submission deadline from 12 September 2023 to 11 March 2024.
Eligible beneficiaries are SMEs registered in the North-West Development Region in rural or urban areas.
The non-reimbursable funding is between 200.000 and 1.500.000 EURO
This call for projects finances investments only in the fields of new materials and advanced production technologies. The investments must also be carried out in the eligible counties mentioned above.
- acquisition of innovative equipment, technologies, machinery and investment in production/service premises
- investment in advanced production techniques – investment in tangible and intangible assets related to industrial modernisation for the sectors of smart specialisation, industrial design, including design-based innovation, mass customisation
- support in the acquisition of patents, licences or unpatented technical solutions, and the exploitation by SMEs of research results
- investment in new technologies in areas such as IoT, automation, robotics, artificial intelligence, micro/nanoelectronics, nanotechnologies, photonics, advanced materials, industrial biotechnology and advanced manufacturing technologies, etc.
PR NV/2023/131.D/1 – Increasing the competitiveness of SMEs in the tourism and health sectors
The call for projects is competitive with submission deadline: 14 September 2023 – 13 March 2024
Eligible beneficiaries are SMEs registered in the North-West Development Region, in urban or rural areas.
The non-reimbursable funding is between 200.000 and EUR 1.500.000 EURO
The implementation location must also be in the eligible counties mentioned above.
The call for projects finances investments in the areas of activity:
- Cosmetics and food supplements
- Construction, extension of production and service premises, including related utilities.
- Technological equipment (machinery, equipment and plant), measuring, control and regulating apparatus and installations, transport and lifting equipment and installations, furniture, office equipment, systems for the protection of human and material assets and other tangible assets
- Purchase of specific plant or equipment to achieve energy savings and systems using renewable energy sources (solar, wind, hydro, biomass or biothermal energy) to make the activities for which funding is requested more efficient
- Activities relating to the acquisition of patents, licences, know-how or other intellectual property rights.
Under all these three programmes, beneficiaries will provide the co-financing according to the category of enterprise and county as follows:
|SME Category||County||Applicant Co-financing rate % of eligible expenditure|
|Small and micro-enterprises||Bihor
To maximise the chances of success, for all three calls for projects, it is very important to start preparing the documentation early.
Projects with the same score will be ranked according to the order of submission!