Programme for the development of marketing activities for market products and services
300.000 lei is granted through the Programme for development of marketing activities of market products and services for old companies (founded until 31.12.2019) – launch June 2022
The main objective of the de minimis scheme is to support economic operators, companies and cooperatives by facilitating access to financing, in order to improve their economic and technical performance, aiming at adapting to the requirements determined by Romania’s status as a Member State of the European Union, by increasing the level of competitiveness, creating and maintaining jobs, digitalizing Romanian companies in the service and trade sectors as well as increasing their promotion and online trade capacities.
The budget allocated to the de minimis scheme for the 2022 budget year is 50.000.000 RON (about 170 beneficiaries).
- The company has made a net profit on 31st December 2021
- The company has an average number of at least 3 employees on 31st December 2021
- At least 2 jobs created through the programme
- Authorised activity of 24 months or more
- Value of own contribution – minimum 25%.
The favoured CAEN codes are:
4120 – Construction work on residential and non-residential buildings
4711 – Retail sale in non-specialized stores, with food, beverages and tobacco predominating
4673 – Wholesale of wood, building materials, plumbing and heating equipment
4690 – Non-specialized wholesale trade
4773 – Retail sale of pharmaceutical goods in specialized stores
6201 – Custom software development activities (client-oriented software)
4639 – Non-specialized Wholesale of Food, Beverage and Tobacco Products
4211 – Road and highway construction activities
4646 – Wholesale trade of pharmaceutical products
7112 – Engineering and related technical consultancy activities
5610 – Restaurants
7022 – Business and management consultancy activities
4511 – Sale of motor cars and light motor vehicles (under 3.5 tons)
4321 – Electrical installation work
4322 – Plumbing, heating and air conditioning installation work
4791 – Retail trade via mail order houses or the Internet
4719 – Retail sale in non-specialized stores, selling predominantly non-food products
4520 – Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles
6820 – Renting and subletting of own or leased real estate
4669 – Wholesale of other machinery and equipment
5229 – Other supporting transport activities
4730 – Retail sale of automotive fuel in specialised stores
4649 – Wholesale of other household goods
4110 – Real Estate Development
7311 – Advertising agency activities
4531 – Wholesale trade of motor vehicle parts and accessories
To be noted:
- Economic operators are not eligible for de minimis aid if their shareholders or associates are/have been associates or shareholders in another enterprise that have received non-reimbursable financial aid under Start-up Nation, Measure 2 – Working Capital Grants or the HoReCa scheme.
- Companies that had a large number of employees in 2021 have a good chance of obtaining the funding.