“Made in Romania” 2022 Micro-industrialization Programme
Funding of 500,000 lei (approximately 100,000 euro) will be accessible to access through the “Made in Romania” 2022 Micro-industrialization Programme for old companies (established before 31.12.2019 inclusive) – launch JUNE 2022
The objective of the Programme is to support investments in the priority economic sectors established by this procedure, to increase the volume of activity and competitiveness of SMEs in these sectors, to promote domestic production and the “Made in Romania” concept.
The budget allocated to the de minimis scheme for the 2022 budget year is 50,000,000 RON (100 beneficiaries).
- The company has made a profit on 31st of December 2021
- The company has an average number of at least 3 employees on 31st of December 2021
- The percentage value of the own contribution is ≥ 25% of the eligible project value
- Authorised activity of 24 months or more
- At least 2 jobs created through the programme
Eligible CAEN codes :
10 – Food industry
11 – Manufacture of beverages: eligible only for CAEN code 1107 – Manufacture of soft drinks; production of mineral waters and other bottled waters;
13 – Manufacture of textiles;
14 – Manufacture of wearing apparel;
15 – Tanning and dressing of leather; manufacture of luggage, handbags, harness and footwear; dressing and dyeing of fur;
16 – Manufacture of wood and of products of wood and cork, except furniture; manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials;
17 – Manufacture of paper and paper products;
1811 – Printing of newspapers;
1812 – Other printing n.e.c;
20 – Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products except 2011, 2051, 2053, 2059.
21 – Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations;
22 – Manufacture of rubber and plastic products;
23 – Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products;
24 – Manufacture of basic metals;
25 – Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment – except for companies operating in the CAEN codes for group 254 Manufacture of weapons and ammunition;
26 – Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products;
27 – Manufacture of electrical equipment;
28 – Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.;
29 – Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers;
30 – Manufacture of other transport equipment except 3040;
31 – Manufacture of furniture;
32 – Other manufacturing n.e.c.
To be noted:
- Economic operators are not eligible for de minimis aid if their shareholders or associates are/have been associates or shareholders in another enterprise that have received non-reimbursable financial aid under Start-up Nation, Measure 2 – Working Capital Grants or the HoReCa scheme.
- Companies that had a large number of employees in 2021 have a good chance of obtaining the funding.