“FAMILY DOCTORS’ SURGERIES OR ASSOCIATIONS OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SURGERIES” INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
Starting from July 2022, it will be possible to access funding for family doctors of up to €60.150,00 through the National Recovery and Resilience Programme.
This measure aims to rehabilitate, modernise and equip 3.000 primary health care offices (family doctors).
The co-financing rate for this project is 100% of the costs of renovating and equipping the cabinets and the selection of projects is based on the “first come, first served” principle.
The equipment that can be purchased is:
- Point of Care Analyser
- Digital electrocardiograph
- Portable ultrasound
- Ultrasound with 3 probes
- IT equipment
- Ecological recycling bins
- Medical waste container
- Vaccine refrigerator
- Data logger refrigerator temperature
- Vital function monitor (heart rate, non-invasive blood pressure, pulse oximetry, temperature)
- Digital spirometer, PC connection
- Automatic blood pressure monitoring (24-hour BP Holter)
- Oxygen concentrator 5 L
- Ankle-brachial index measuring device
Applicants may be any public or private entity with primary health care practices (family doctors) that have a contract with the National Health Insurance House or the Health Insurance House of Defence, Public Order, National Security and Judicial Authority.